Have A Question That Needs Answering?
We have compiled a list of common questions. If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, please contact our support here - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Is Your Coffee Roasted?
- BLK MRKT Coffee Roasters, Adelaide, South Australia
How Fresh Will My Coffee Be?
- Super fresh! After being roasted, the coffee needs a week to 'de-gas'. After this period, we get the coffee out to customers as soon as possible. All of the coffee ordered through our store is roasted to order. So your coffee is never sitting on a shelf for weeks on end. By having a subscription sent on a schedule, we can ensure that you receive the freshest coffee possible, every single time.
Are Your Beans Australian?
- No, like most coffee roasters, the beans are responsibly sourced from different regions overseas from Coffee Farms. However the beans are roasted and supplied by Australian businesses.
You can view a snapshot of our shipping here
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Once the order has been received, we ship the items within 24-48 hours from our fulfilment centre. For real-time tracking, you will receive a link from our courier service.
How much does is cost to ship my items?
- Any subscription under the value of $49.99 incurs a $4.95 flat rate shipping fee to all metro areas around Australia. Regional areas or 'hard to reach areas' may range higher.
Which courier company do you use?
- Our preferred courier is 'Sendle'. If for any reason we cannot ship with them, we use 'Australia Post'.
All P.O. box addresses will be shipped with Australia Post.
We endeavour to provide an eco-friendly packaging experience with waste minimisation as a priority. We do not accompany our packages with tax-invoices or packaging slips unless they are requested. All orders will receive a digital copy of these documents sent via email.
Is your packaging eco friendly?
- Yes! Creating an experience that encompasses a cleaner and greener e-commerce solution is at the forefront of our business model.
- Our mailer sleeves are compostable. In a home compost they will breakdown
within 180 days. In a commercial compost they will breakdown within 90 days.
For more information about our bio-degradable mailer sleeves, please visit www.heapsgoodpackaging.com.au
Our deliveries are 100% carbon neutral. Not sure what this means? Click here to learn more.